Managed a good workout despite the Heat Wave (45o C/113oF)



I had a very lazy start today; probably because the weather has been insanely HOT these past few days. Anyways, I finally got to the top of my game.

·          I warmed up with a few stretches

·         Did a 500m run

·         Skipped with a rope 1500reps

·         Kickboxing

·         Ran up 96 stairs and down

·         Cooled down with stretches

Felt so alive and active afterwards.



Meanwhile for breakfast, I had vegetable and zero fat, low cal(35cal) ham, Rye bread sandwich and a glass of freshly blended apple and ginger mix.

Hope you all are keeping up with your workout and trying as much as possible to eat very healthy.

I would be pleased to get mails from you on what you are doing to keep fit and your progress so far.

Keep well, stay active and please share.

Comments

Popular Posts