Recipe: Pineapple and Banana smoothies
I love my smoothies and I guess I should just share this simple recipe with you.
|Pineapple and Banana smoothies|
For this delicious drink, you’ll need:
- 2 ripe bananas (peeled and cut into small bits)
- ¼ med sized pineapple (chunked into bite size)
- Juice of ½ med sized lemon (optional)
- 200 mls low fat milk
- 180g low fat yogurt
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Add all the ingredients into the blender and blend till very smooth.
- Pour the mix into your cup and its ready to be served.
This recipe serves 2.
If you can't get yoghurt because of your location, you can leave it off. Enjoy!