Health Benefits of Drinking Green Tea
There is a rave about green tea and its health benefits. Here are some:
- Reduces the risk of developing cancer
- Increases the body’s ability to fight diseases as it contains anti-oxidants
- Plays a role in lowering cholesterol level; hence reducing the risk of heart disease
- Contains polyphenols and catechins which increase metabolism and also have a fat burning effect thereby aiding weight loss
- Have also been seen to aid digestion, prevent diabetes and also arthritis
- Great to know that it contains no calories hence it is a great way to stay hydrated without feeling you are loading up on the calories.