The Temptations



Food Table at a Party
Food Table

It has not always been a smooth and easy journey. Apart from the challenges of the occasional laziness that sets in once in a while, the other major challenge is the food challenge. Not about what one cooks, as one can easily control that, but about those you cannot control like when you go out with friends and family.

Where I can’t resist the urge to dig into such niceties, my trick is to nibble on fruits, veggies and those low calorie foods. For my drink, I go for water and green tea (Ocha). It keeps me busy and social.

Nibbling on Sushi - low in calorie
If however I slip up on food, the next day I increase the intensity of my exercise so as to compensate for that. Try this, it works! 

Comments

  1. I am really inspired along with your writing
    talents and also with the structure in your weblog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it your self?
    Either way keep up the nice high quality writing,
    it's uncommon to see a great blog like this one today..

    Here is my weblog: Pure White Kidney Bean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your blog for a while now. It is very easy to relate to your story and practice all you do. Please do keep it up because you inspire me to get fit not just for summer but as a life style choice. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your inspiring words. I really appreciate

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts