Settling into a comfortable exercise routine


As my energy level increased, I also increased my exercise time. My typical 4th week exercises includes:

  • Stomach crunches 
  • Rope skipping 
  • Stretches for 30 mins  
  • Jogging for 30 mins. Didn’t know I could jog that long. The feeling is amazing and my strength level is definitely improving.  I am looking forward to doing an hour jog someday.

My typical day meal plan:

Breakfast:
  • Oats and strawberries with one hardboiled egg

Snack: 
Banana and Pineapple smoothie
  • Banana and pineapple smoothie 

Lunch: 
  • Grilled salmon with vegetable salad

Snack: 
  • 2 rice crackers


Dinner: 
Moi Moi with veggies salad
  • Moi Moi (beans pudding) with veggies

I also made sure I kept myself well hydrated by drinking lots of water and green tea



Comments

Popular Posts