WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT FASTER: INCORPORATE WEIGHT TRAINING IN YOUR CARDIO WORK OUT


Of late, I have started incorporating weight training into my workout routine and the result to me is very evident; am getting more toned at the right places. Though it is a bit harder to drop a lot of pounds now (as I have lost a very appreciable amount), I am very happy with the progress that I am making. In no time I will be keeping fit to maintain the new me that I have embraced.

Below are some of the reasons why you should also incorporate weight training into your cardio workout (if you have not started already):

·         With cardio, you burn more calories while working out.

·          Weight training increases your metabolic after burn, thereby helping you burn more calories throughout the day.
They can be done same day or on separate days.
 For me I incorporate strength training three (3) times a week.

Keep well, stay active and please share.

 

Comments

  1. So true,I just started weight training today,will keep it up.Oly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts