Interview with Japanese keep fit enthusiast Yayoi Sugawara

Yayoi showing some flexibility

I am excited to start doing feature stories, so that people can share what they do to stay fit, as I know this will further motivate people to strive to become healthier and fit. Please send in your stories with at least two pictures to:Chinyereokolo77@gmail.com. We’ll be happy to feature you.

Yayoi my Japanese friend shares with us how she manages to keep in shape. Please read on:

Name: Yayoi Sugawara

How do you keep fit: I am naturally a very active person; however I RUN for about 2 hours three times a week and also do STRENGTH TRAINING in the gym three times a week. When I am not working out, I try as much as possible to stay active.
Flexibility test

How long have you been working out: for as long as I can remember; actually at age 3years, I had started taking part actively in sports and engaging in some physical activities.

What keeps you motivated: being fit

I notice Japanese people are very flexible and fit; what’s the secret: I believe it is because parents/care givers encourage their kids very early in life to explore, become physically active and engage in sports.
Wao! 

What do you eat to stay in shape: I make sure I drink freshly squeezed juice every morning, take a lot of water and eat lots of vegetables. I also try as much as possible to eat only when hungry and control what goes into my mouth.

Hobbies: shopping, watching movies and dancing.

Advice for weight watchers: stay focused, be determined and you’ll not go wrong.

For those wanting to start: it is never too late to start. Define your goals and you can do it.

Keep well, stay active and please share.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts