Ditch that weighing scale and get on with your program


Before I started my weight loss journey

Do you feel low or disappointed after getting on the scale because you haven’t been getting any desirable result from your constant weigh in? I suggest you give the scale a break, because you might get more tensed up and possibly giving up on your weight loss program. Points to remember while undertaking the journey:
A few days ago (Same blouse)

  • The weight did not accumulate in a day; it did over time, so you must give yourself sometime to drop it off. However, you must remain focused on your goal.
  • In times like this however, I suggest you look on the positive side. Celebrate the achievement(s) you have noticed so far to keep you motivated. However, do not get carried away by the little you have achieved so that you don’t derail. Celebrate your achievements and then try challenging your body by adding something new to your exercise routine or increase the time of your work out.
  • In my case, after a while, I noticed that I kept getting a constant number on the scale, even though I was doing my best working out. I felt depressed, as I would weigh myself daily both morning and night. After reviewing my goals, I told myself that I should stop going on the scale for a while, but rather celebrate my achievements so far: my arms (one of my concerns) were obviously slimmer, my energy and flexibility increased a lot, and my regular fitting clothes now so loose on me. I have also increased the intensity of my workouts, also focusing on my target areas.

Keep well, stay active and please share!

Comments

  1. Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd
    ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or
    maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My blog addresses a
    lot of the same topics as yours and I think we could
    greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to shoot me
    an email. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Excellent blog by the way!

    Feel free to visit my page Cambogia Trim Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts