Words of encouragement!!!




Met an acquaintance yesterday and she excused me from where I was and was like wow! You look so great and different; what did you do? That statement made my day, as positive compliments like that are great boosters and reasons that keep me going on the journey.

We sat down and after thanking her and obviously adding; so you noticed (yeah!!!), I gave her a rundown of all that I have done (lifestyle modification and exercise) and still doing and she said she is motivated, that she had initially given up hope of losing weight, as she was practically going about hers in a very wrong way. She was so thankful afterwards for my encouragement and told me she’ll definitely keep me informed as regards her progress. And yes, yours truly didn’t forget to give her the blog address to help her as a guide.

Keep well, stay active and please share! 

Comments

Popular Posts